White chocolate Granola Bark Halloween Ghosts
Perfect for a Halloween from home, these white chocolate granola bark ghosts are the ideal sweet treat.
Made with Lizi’s Original Granola, this seasonal recipe is a must make for families, and you can even personalise yours by adding some of your own favourites when decorating like raisins or nuts.
350g white chocolate
50g of Lizi’s Original Granola
30 Sugar eyes for decoration
Raisins to decorate
METHOD TO MAKE 15 GHOSTS
1. Using some non-stick baking paper, draw ghost shapes on the back
2. Break up the white chocolate into chunks and place in a heatproof bowl.
3. With the hob on a medium heat, and place the heatproof bowl over a pan of barely simmering water. Be careful that the water doesn’t boil and avoid over stirring.
4. As the chocolate starts to melt, lift the bowl off the heat and stir the chocolate gently.
5. Leave the bowl of melted chocolate on a heatproof surface for the chocolate to cool a little to room temperature.
6. Lay the baking paper with the ghost drawings on to a large flat baking tray with the ghosts face down.
7. Using a teaspoon, spoon two teaspoons worth of the chocolate into the middle of the ghost shapes, using a clean teaspoon to nudge the chocolate to fill the ghost outline.
8. Repeat until all the ghosts are filled with the chocolate.
9. Returning to the first ghost, add another layer of chocolate on top in the same way with the teaspoons so that the ghosts are thicker.
10. Put the 50g Lizi’s Original Granola into a jam jar and with a clean teaspoon, sprinkle some of the granola across the bottom of the chocolate ghost. Start with the first ghost you made and continue until all the ghosts have a covering of granola.
11. Press on two of the sugar eyes and a raisin/nut for a mouth into the chocolate to give the ghosts their spooky faces.
12. Carefully put the whole tray of ghosts into the fridge to set for at least 6 hours to overnight. Enjoy!
NOTES: Lizi’s Original Granola: RRP £3.69 for 500g, available from Tesco, ASDA, Sainsbury’s and Ocado.