Werner fibreglass stepladder 6 trend…
The 716 Series 6 tread swingback stepladder is constructed using extremely durable, non conductive, seven-layer fibreglass rails that are highly resistant to weathering.
Moulded brace and foot pad provide bracing strength and help prevent rail damage. Non-conductive stiles, slip-resistant steps, large platform and multi-functional holster top for stowing tool and limit trips up and down the ladder and is ideal for working around electricity.
Other features include slip-resistant steps for comfortable standing and EDGE bracing to help prevent rail damage.
Approved to the latest EN131 standard. For Professional Use.
- Non-conductive fibreglass stiles, ideal for working around electricity
- High performance HolsterTop™, with specially designed paint, tool and equipment holders
- Easy to use H-spreaders to enable single handed operation and add to the strength and stability of the ladder
- Heavy duty slip-resistant tread profile for added strength and security
- EDGE® moulded brace and foot pad combination provides enhanced bracings strength and protects the base tread from damage
- Generous 298mm tread pitch provides greater working heights
- Weather resistant fibreglass material – does not absorb moisture, corrode or rust
- 150kg load capacity**
- Approved to the latest EN131 Standard
- For Professional Use
- 79003 Lock-in Job Bucket
- 79006 Lock-in Utility Hook
- 79007 Lock-in ToolLasso
- 79004 Lock-in Utility Bucket
- 79005 Lock-in Job Caddy
- 79001 Lock-in Paint Cup
For more information see > https://www.wernerco.com/eu/step-ladders/716Series/7160618
Buy from> https://www.screwfix.com/p/werner