VAX Blade 2 MAX…
Don’t make hoovering your home a chore, invest in a product that will help you to glide through your housework easily and efficiently.
With almost 3 times more suction power than any cordless vacuum Vax has produced, the Vax Blade 2 Max 40V is proven to clean carpets better than the UK’s top 10 cordless vacuums; in a sleek, lightweight design.
With its powerful motorised brush and decent run time, the Vax Blade 2 Max can handle most weekly jobs with ease.
Specially Designed Floorhead…
The specially designed floorhead complements its powerful brushless motor, ensuring optimal pick up on all floor surfaces.
The unique Twin Helix BrushBar Technology is optimised and designed to work at 4200RPM to maximise pick up performance.
The New Vax Core…
The New Vax Core Processor monitors power up to 1000 times a second, helping to give you the best performance possible on both carpet and hardfloor.
Innovative Brushless Motor…
The Vax Blade 2 Max’s new Brushless DC Motor is designed to maximise cleaning efficiency and performance.
An affordable cordless vacuum, which still manages to do the job well. It has the suction power and modular design to make this a capable cleaning machine for your home. We think it’s the best choice for most households.
Key features of the Vax Blade 2 Max…
- 45-minute runtime – enough to vacuum your whole home. If you use the boost mode, this does reduce running time. Continuous boost mode runtime is only 12 minutes, but the suction on normal mode is great, so it shouldn’t be necessary to vacuum continuously in boost mode.
- Lightweight – only 3.1kg when using it as a stick vacuum, and only 2kg when using as a handheld.
- Steerable, so a breeze to get round furniture.
- LED headlights so you can see the dust. Delightful.
- The crevice tool is great for skirting boards, sucking up dust and pet hair quickly and easily.
- The vacuum is fully charged from flat in three hours.
- Low-profile head means it’s easy to clean under furniture.
- One of the issues our tester had with other cordless vacuums was that it was quite difficult to remove and attach heads and tools. This isn’t the case with the Vax Blade 2 Max – the head, the wand and the tools can all be attached and removed easily.
What’s in the box?
- Vacuum cleaner, charger, crevice tool, dusting brush, wall mount.
- Cordless pro kit (if you buy direct from Vax): flexible crevice tool, tough dirt tool, dust brush, textile tool, stretch hose and storage bag.
RRP – £249
See more details here > https://www.vax.co.uk/blade2max?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIoZa46JyW4wIVWOWaCh3qbgvnEAAYASAAEgK2CPD_BwE