The Meleto Large Leather Clutch Purse…
Incredibly versatile, the new Meleto women’s leather purse is our largest style to date. Featuring a double zip-around design with a leather wrist strap, the Meleto functions as a travel document purse as well as an evening clutch during your adventures.
Handmade in Italy from our signature full grain leather, this large leather purse boasts impeccable durability and is bound to become a staple accessory due to its minimal and timeless aesthetic. With intricate details which epitomise the craftsmanship that we champion, it is a clutch purse which will adapt to many occasions.
One side of the zipped interior consists of a coin pouch, 16 card slots and two sleeves for receipts. The other side zips open to reveal a more versatile section including sleeves for travel tickets or additional notes – one could even store a slim smartphone in this area if desired.
If you are seeking a sleek large purse with a wrist strap and thus high functionality, the Meleto will cater for your entire lifestyle, from evenings out to travelling around the globe.
- 16 slots for credit cards, plus 2 large slots
- 2 sections for notes/receipts
- Extra large coin pocket separating interior
- Slip pocket in second section
- Detachable wrist strap
- Dimensions: 20.5 x 4 x 11 cm (width, depth, height)
- Weight: 0.314 kg
At Maxwell Scott, the key to exuding luxury is to create quality. They achieve the finest quality through impeccably-sourced leathers…
- Maxwell Scott’s leathers are sourced from premium, handpicked tanneries in Western Europe, most predominantly from Tuscany, Italy – the epicentre of the leather industry. Maxwell Scott’s founder, William, has spent years seeking out the finest leathers in the world from niche and exclusive tanneries to guarantee the highest quality.
- Maxwell Scott’s leathers are exclusively full-grain. A term used in the leather industry to define the strongest top layer of the hide, they craft with full grain leather to ensure that our bags and accessories offer the highest durability possible.
- They honour the traditional technique of vegetable-tanning to dye their leathers. The industry’s most sustainable tanning method, natural tannin extracts are rubbed into the grain of the leather to produce a rich and authentic finish.
- They believe in creating leather heirlooms with character. They therefore do not coat their leathers with any synthetic substances. They are stripped bare and exposed to life’s elements to develop a unique and desirable patina on the surface of the leather over time.
- Due to the first-class quality of their leathers, they offer a 25-year warranty on all our bags and accessories.
For more details see > https://www.maxwellscottbags.com/products/meleto-large-leather-purse.html