SUPPORT YOUR GUT THROUGH PREGNANCY AND BEYOND
Meet the latest addition to the Bio-Kult family: Bio-Kult Pregnéa (RRP £19.94) specifically developed with expectant and new mums in mind. Bio-Kult, the UK’s leading live bacteria range which has long been trusted by many, has used their extensive industry experience to develop Bio-Kult Pregnéa, dedicated to those on their motherhood journey. This little new arrival is a scientifically developed, multi-action formulation with 6 live bacterial cultures, essential vitamins and minerals to support women through pregnancy, from pre-conception to beyond birth.
Whether you are pregnant or planning a pregnancy, it is important to eat the right foods to ensure both mother and baby are provided with all the essential nutrients they need to support them. However, it can be hard to get some of these vitamins and minerals through diet alone, which is where Bio-Kult Pregnéa steps in. It is particularly important during pregnancy to support your digestive system, as over 70% of your immune cells live in the gut, therefore, supporting your digestive system could also help to support your immune system. By taking a daily dose of Bio-Kult Pregnéa, not only can you help maintain your levels of live bacteria, which may benefit your overall wellbeing, but you are also helping towards increasing your intake of vitamins and minerals that are particularly important during this time.
In recent years, scientific evidence has demonstrated that when the mother supplements their diet with a live bacteria culture during pregnancy, there may be possible benefits to both the mother and the baby.* This is unsurprising as pregnancy is a complex physiological state comprising of adaptive changes in almost all body systems, including changes to the mother’s gut microbiota. Whilst these microbial alterations appear to influence the overall health of the pregnancy, it has also been shown that inappropriate microbial changes could be linked to certain pregnancy conditions.
Developed by experts, Bio-Kult Pregnéa has selected specific strains from the original Bio-Kult Advanced formulation, and added vitamins and minerals which are particularly important during pregnancy. Taken daily, two capsules contain:
Live bacterial cultures (Total 4 x 109 CFU per 2 capsule dose)
- Lactobacillus plantarum PXN® 47™
- Bifidobacterium longum PXN® 30™
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus PXN® 54™
- Lactobacillus acidophilus PXN® 35™
- Bifidobacterium bifidum PXN® 23™
- Lactobacillus delbrueckii ssp. bulgaricus PXN® 39™
Vitamins and minerals
- 400mcg – 200% NRV of folic acid (as the more bioavailable form – 5-MTHF) and 10mcg vitamin D; the levels recommended by the UK Department of Health for all pregnant women. Folic acid/folate contributes to maternal tissue growth during pregnancy and vitamin D contributes to the normal absorption of calcium, as well contributing to the normal function of the immune system
- 80mcg – 21% NRV of magnesium which contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- 3mg – 30% NRV ofzinc which contributes to a role in the normal function of the immune system and contributes to normal fertility and reproduction
- 30mg – 38% NRV vitamin C which contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
So, if you are looking for a comprehensive way to support your pregnancy journey, try Bio-Kult Pregnéa, the latest addition to the Bio-Kult family.
RRP £19.94 for 60 capsules.Available now from www.biokult.com.
For further press information please contact Entice Communications on 020 8959 3656 or email firstname.lastname@example.org