Remi Cachet luxury hair extensions…
Founded by an extensionist, Remi Cachet is a luxury hair extension brand for professionals with an ethos for hair quality and sustainability. Growing organically year on year, extending the range of application methods, colours and lengths for extensionists to create beautiful hair.
The hair is only the finest 100% human hair and is available in a choice from three sources; each giving a different hair texture for the stylist to match to their client. The most popular range is Elegance, a mix of Russian Mongolian hair, which has a natural wave and blends well with European hair. Extension wearers who take good care of their hair can expect to get at least 12 months wear from this hair.
Remi Cachet offer a full range of application methods, from pre bonded, micro rings, nano rings, wefts, tape hair and hair pieces, such as clip ins and buns, so stylists and clients have plenty of choice to find the right method for hair type and lifestyle.
The brand’s sustainable credentials start with ethical hair sourcing, then continue with understated recyclable packaging and completed with their Hair Recycling Scheme that takes the removed, unwanted extensions and converts them into hair mats to clean up the world’s oceans.
The founder, Victoria Lynch, balances working as an extensionist with growing the brand and product range from her own expertise and use alongside a network of passionate Super Stylists who also feed into research and development. The brand is distributed worldwide through the parent company, Additional Lengths, and also has its own dedicated distributorship in the US which is a growing market for the brand.
For those interested in hair extensions, head to the website www.remicachet.com to find a stylist nearby and book a consultation to discover the right hair, application method, length and shade.
Facts about Remi Cachet
1. Three hair ranges: Luxury, Elegance and Exclusive, which is only available through their network of Super Stylists.
2. All hair is 100% human hair so you can style it with heated tools.
3. They have 45 beautiful shades including ombre, root stretch and dip dye colours.
4. Hair is not all about length, with the lob trend the shorter lengths from 10” have been introduced, and hair is available in increments of 2” right up the uber cool 30” weft.
5. They have 45 Super Stylists around the world that are recognised for their devotion to the brand, their experience and their excellence in application.
6. A full range of aftercare products and brushes are available to keep the extensions looking good for longer.
7. Their latest product is Micro Tapes – small tape hair pieces in shorter 10” lengths perfect for bobs and those with fine hair.
For more information see http://remicachet.com/
See how to use Remi Cache clip in hair extensions below.