Protecting your child’s eyes with Babiators…
There couldn’t be a more stylish solution to protecting your child’s eyes this summer!
Many people think of sunglasses as a fashion accessory, but they’re actually a crucial part of sun protection for your baby, with ophthalmologists recommending that all children under the age of 10 should wear sunglasses in strong sunshine, even babies.
Modelled here by Leo, these super cool Blue Series Polarised Jet Setter sunglasses not only look good but also have 100% UVA/UVB protection, super-important to protect their sensitive eyes.
Adult sunglasses offer this level of protection – of course our kids should have it, too.
Another important factor is to make sure your baby’s sunglasses cover a good proportion of the eye area.
That said, it is also important to invest in a pair that your baby is comfortable in, otherwise he won’t wear them. And if he’s prone to taking hats off the minute they’re popped on, then look for a pair with a headband or a strap like the ones Babiators offer.
The best news is… all Babiator sunglasses come with an awesome 1 year guarantee against breakage and loss!
So be smart like Leo and invest in your babies eye protection today
Why they’re cool:
- Transparent frame with Blue Mirrored Lens
- Polarized: These sunglasses have polarized lenses to help reduce harsh glare and improve your kids visibility in the sun
- Safe: Babiators have UV400 lenses that offer 100% UVA and UVB protection and go through rigorous testing to ensure they’re safe for your cool kid
- Materials: Babiators are made from a soft material that is comfortable and lightweight to wear. They are designed to fit kids’ faces and don’t pinch the temples or nose
- Durable: The sunglasses feature flexible rubber frames with impact and shatter-resistant lenses that won’t break when you bend, twist or step on them – trust us, we’ve tried
- Look cool: aviator sunglasses make sure your little one is the coolest kid around
- Guaranteed: The best part? If you lose or break your Babiators in the first year, we’ll replace them for free (all you pay is shipping)
- Good to know: Size Junior (0-2 years) includes a silicone strap to keep sunglasses on kids heads (sizes Classic and 6+ do not come with a strap)
For more information or to get your pair see > https://babiators-uk.com/