Project SHOUT: Shouting About Carbon Monoxide Alarms and Carbon Monoxide Poisoning…
The National Campaign to raise awareness of the dangers of carbon monoxide poisoning is underway.
Project Shout want people to be aware of the dangers of carbon monoxide poisoning and the importance of regular maintenance on all fuel-burning appliances such as gas cookers, gas grills and boilers, in addition to encouraging people to get their chimneys swept annually and to buy carbon monoxide alarms.
With so many carbon monoxide alarms available from a variety of retailers our useful buying guide highlights what to look out for when choosing the right alarm for your family.
For quick reference here’s Project Shout’s handy list of features to consider:
- An audible alarm
- Alarms which comply to British Standards
- Battery powered alarms
- Digital display screens
- Wirelessly interlinking
Read more about Project Shout at > http://projectshout.com
Project Shout recommend:
Fireangel CO-9D Digital Sealed for Life Carbon Monoxide Alarm…
- Automatic self diagnostic check
- Seven year sealed for life lithium battery
- Loud 85 dB alarm at 1 m
- Large test and silence button
- Large multi-function digital screen and room thermometer
- Temperature facility designed to provide a room temperature indication only (nominally +/- 2°C)
Purchase from Amazon and protect your home > https://www.amazon.co.uk/Fireangel-CO-9D-Digital-Sealed-Monoxide/dp/B00441S9GS