Pineapple Ginger Prosecco Punch…
Delicious and different…
This pitcher style cocktail is perfect to make ahead. There is also a mocktail version available too!
• 2 cups frozen pineapple chunks
• 1/2 cup chopped Ginger
• 4 cups pineapple juice
• 1/2 cup cilantro
• 1 750 ml bottle Prosecco (substitute lemon-lime soda for mocktail version)
• 1/2 cup Tequila… optional
1. Add frozen (or fresh) pineapple to the blender, then add pineapple juice, ginger and cilantro.
2. Blend until all the pineapple is chopped up.
3. Remove from the blender and add to the pitcher. When ready to serve, pour in Prosecco and tequila.
4. Garnish with fresh cilantro if desired. Enjoy!