Hello Fresh – How it works…
The weekend is coming to an end, you’ve been so busy you’ve missed your food shop and the fridge is sitting empty. You go to grab your car keys for a mad dash to the nearest smaller but overpriced supermarket – but then remember you have a trick up your sleeve. You head to your phone and all meals for the week can be solved at the touch of a button.
HelloFresh is a meal kit delivery service that offers weekly shipments of recipes and groceries that allow you to make easy and appealing meals at home, taking the hassle out of meal planning and weekly food shops.
Its the perfect option if you want to cook fresh but don’t have the time for special preparations or sourcing all of the right ingredients.
What is HelloFresh?
Founded in Berlin back in November 2011 by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson, Hello Fresh is the largest recipe box subscription service on the market.
Operating in 12 different countries including England, Ireland and America, it offers households the opportunity to enjoy wholesome, home-made meals with no preparing, no shopping and no hassle. It was one of the first of its kind to hit the UK.
How it works…
Each week, HelloFresh ships you a box of ingredients along with recipes that help you cook your own meals.
You log onto their website (or download their very easy-to-use app) and choose from the available recipes to create your perfect box.
After signing up you can then pick a specific dietary box that suits you and your lifestyle with a variety of extras, including wine, desserts and sides. Everyone loves a treat now and then!
- By giving you the exact amount of ingredients you need, we cut food waste.
- Your box can be delivered directly to your door 7 days a week
- Easy to cook – ingredients for each recipe come in numbered, recyclable paper bags which are easy to store – every recipe is clearly presented on a recipe card
- Hello Fresh offers family and classic boxes, which can each be tailored for up to four people
- All boxes are delivered free of charge
Subscription and pricing
- Get 2 to 5 meals delivered per week
- Choose from a variety of specialised options for multiple diet types and preferences like vegetarian, low-carb, low-calorie, and more
- Skip a week or cancel your subscription anytime if you change your mind
- Explore weekly recipes, then get easy-to-follow instructions and fresh ingredients delivered
For someone who loves cooking but needs a bit of a helping hand when it comes to stepping out of their kitchen comfort zone, Hello Fresh is ideal. If you’re a single person, the two person meal kits would be life-changing, as you can have one portion for dinner and the left-overs for lunch. But they work just as well for families.
For more information or to start your subscription today visit > https://www.hellofresh.co.uk/