Ella’s Kitchen Totally Tropical Pancakes
Here’s a recipe perfect for the little ones!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
Age: For all the family, and little ones from 10 months+
- 1x The Yellow One Smoothie Fruit from Ella’s Kitchen
- 1x egg
- 90g self-raising flour
- 80ml of milk
- 1x chopped banana (or any other tasty fruit!)
Top Tips: You can swap the banana for another yummy fruit, such as chopped berries.
- In a bowl mix together the egg, flour, milk and Smoothie Fruit until smooth
- Heat the oil or butter in a pan and add 2 tablespoons of the pancake mixture
- Wait until the top of the pancake begins to bubble, then turn it over and cook until both sides are golden brown. Deeelicious!
- Top with yummy banana
- Mash the banana + cut into fingers before serving to your little one