Cocktail of the month – Purple People Easter
A treat indeed…
A tasty (and creepy!) cocktail that gets its purple hue from blue curacao, grenadine, and cranberry juice. A perfect cocktail for any party!
• purple sugar or sprinkles
• 1 1/2 part vodka
• 1 part blue curacao
• 1 part sweet and sour mix
• 1 part grenadine
• 1 part cranberry juice can also use cran-grape or grape juice
1. On a small plate, add purple sugar. Wet the rim of a glass with cranberry juice or just water and gently dab the top the glass in the purple sugar, coating the rim.
2. Combine vodka, blue curacao, sweet and sour mix, grenadine, and cranberry juice in a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake until combined.
3. Fill the sugar-coated glass with ice. Pour purple people eater cocktail mix into glass until full. and add the garnish. A few spikes of the pineapple leaves with jungle this up!