A sparkling delight that’s full of festive flavours…
The recipe pairs pomegranate and cranberry to form a sweet, fruity base that is perfect for your favourite sparkling wine. The fun part comes with the garnish of fresh cranberries and a sprig of real pine.
• 1 1/2 ounces pomegranate liqueur
• 1 ounce cranberry juice
• 3 ounces Champagne (chilled)
• Garnish: cranberries (fresh)
• Garnish: sprig of pine (or rosemary)
1. Gather the ingredients.
2. Pour the liqueur and juice into a Champagne flute.
3. Top with Champagne.
4. Garnish with a few fresh cranberries and a sprig of pine.
5. Serve and enjoy!