A Water Filter That Beats The Rest
ZeroWater’s 12-cup water filter jug is the first in its class to benefit from a sealed lid and reservoir which allows filtered water to be poured while water which hasn’t yet been filtered remains in the reservoir. This adds a further 2 cups of capacity to the 10 cups of filtered water in the jug. It also features a one-handed, pull and pour button spout for easy pouring from the fridge or for filling bottles.
Unlike other leading water filter jugs, ZeroWater benefits from a patented, 5-stage Ion Exchange Filtration system which removes virtually all dissolved solids from your water. This provides great tasting water without the dissolved solids which may include Minerals, Salts, Metals, Chemicals and Runoff.
Moreover, it removes 99% of all Fluoride from your water.
Four additional stages of water filtration ensure larger particles and other impurities are removed, ensuring the filter delivers a “000” reading on the included laboratory-grade Total Dissolved Solids meter.
ZEROWATER READY-POUR™ BENEFITS:
- NSF Certified to REDUCE LEAD
- Removes 99.6% of all dissolved solids
- Removes 99% of all Fluoride
- Purest tasting drinking water
ZEROWATER READY-POUR™ FEATURES:
- 12 cup capacity = 10 cup pitcher + 2 cups in reserve (2.8L)
- Immediate pouring ability
- One-hand “push to dispense” spout to fill any bottle or cup
- Convenient space-saving design
ZEROWATER 5-STAGE DUAL ION-EXCHANGE FILTER FEATURES:
- Certified* to reduce Lead, Chromium, & Mercury
- Premium 5-Stage Dual-Ion Exchange filtration system
- Ion-Exchange system that removes virtually all dissolved solids in your water
- The FDA requires the TDS level in PURIFIED bottled water to reach 000-010ppm. ZeroWater is the only filter in its class to achieve this level.
WHAT YOU GET:
- 12-Cup Ready-Pour™ pitcher
- Zerowater Ion Exchange water filter
- TDS (total dissolved solids) meter that provides a digital measurement of dissolved solids in your water.
* Filtered potable tap water tested by an independent lab (not the FDA) to meet specifically the water quality requirements for using the label purified. Compared to water produced by leading gravity fed filters.
Only ZeroWater removes virtually all dissolved solids from tap water,
ZeroWater products do so much more than provide you with tasty, filtered water. Our unique 5-stage filter removes
virtually all total dissolved solids (TDS), a claim which no other filter jug or dispenser can put their name to.
- Delivers the purest tasting water
- The only filter certified for Lead & Chromium reduction
- 3rd party tested to remove 99% of Chlorine, Fluoride, Radium and Asbesto
How does Zerowater compare? (Pictured 23 cup)
Total dissolved solids are salt, metals & contaminants, like Lead, Radium & Chromium that get into your drinking water from run-off or old piping.
The Zerowater 12 cup (2.8l) costs £39.99 from Zerowater.co.uk