Summer with Bio-Kult…
For many of us summer is the best time of year. The longer, often sunnier days mean spending more time in the great outdoors, as well as the excitement and anticipation of jetting off on exotic holidays to warmer climes.
But when it comes to your health, summer is not the time to let your guard down. For some, summer can be the cue for seasonal sniffles, itchy and dry skin, upset tummies, as well as added stress and increased bouts of discomfort in your intimate area which could all stem from an unbalanced gut.
With 70% of the immune system located in the gut, it’s no surprise that a healthy and balanced gut flora could play an essential role in supporting strong immune and digestive systems, which are vital for optimum health over the summer months, and beyond.
Whether you’re holidaying abroad, or staycationing this year, the Bio-Kult range of advanced live bacteria supplements contains something for everyone, helping you and your family to enjoy a fuss-free summer:
- For everyday use, take Bio-Kult, the original multi strain live bacteria supplement which contains 14 strains of live bacteria, strengthening your body’s natural defences, by helping maintain a well balanced gut. A daily dose of Bio-Kult could help to shorten the duration of seasonal sniffles and help prepare your gut for your summer travels.
- If you’re prone to urinary tract discomfort over the summer months, then you’re not alone, with reports indicating that women visit their GP’s more frequently at this time with flare ups, which may be the result of increased sexual activity, dehydration and a warm urogenital environment. Bio-Kult Pro-Cyan is an advanced triple action formulation which contains cranberry extract and two strains of scientifically selected live bacteria, as well as vitamin A which contributes to the normal function of the immune system and maintenance of mucous membranes, which can be found lining various body cavities including the gut and along the urinary tract.
- Summer can also bring with it an increase in discomfort in your intimate flora thanks to warmer temperatures and an increased intake of sugary foods, drinks and alcohol. To give your intimate area that bit of extra support this summer try Bio-Kult Candéa, a unique formulation which includes 7 strains of beneficial bacteria, garlic and grapefruit extract to rebalance and maintain a healthy gut flora.
- For the 1 in 6 of those who struggle with head discomfort in the UK then relief is to hand, the Bio-Kult range includes Bio-Kult Migréa, the first scientifically developed, advanced multi-action formulation to target both the digestive tract and the head. Bio-Kult Migréa contains 14 strains of live bacteria, as well as magnesium and vitamin B₆, which contribute to the normal functioning of the nervous system and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. The addition of vitamin B₆ also contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity.
- For children and babies, why not try Bio-Kult Infantis, which combines seven strains of live bacteria, with omega 3 and vitamin D₃, to contribute to the normal function of the immune system and support your little ones through the early stages, whether at home or abroad.
This summer ensure you and your family stay happy and healthy, with a daily dose of Bio-Kult, the leading multi-strain range of live bacteria supplements.
The Bio-Kult range is available from Amazon.co.uk or Bio-Kult.com