As the new rules come into play and reusable fabric face masks flood the UK market, consumers may be finding that their skin is suffering as a consequence of wearing. Amplified by the warm summer weather, an evitable build-up of bacteria being soaked into the cloth is causing acne, or ‘maskne’ as it’s become known.
Millions of bacteria are contained within every breath in and out, a lot of these will find a very comfy home within our face coverings, fed by moisture and oxygen from your breathing, this creates an absolute “Pleasure dome for Bacteria”.
Introducing, Breathe Happy reusable Face Masks. Breathe Happy masks have ≥98 Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (this rating is the test for filtering smaller particles such air born viruses, so of paramount importance) meaning that any excess moisture will be your own and can be quickly and effectively wiped away, without any irritation to the skin.
Breathe Happy Face Masks also protect you from others as well as keeping others safe too. Disposable and fabric reusable masks will not offer this level of protection.
· Provides ≥98% of PFE (Particulate Filtration Efficiency) – this rating is the test for filtering smaller particles such air born viruses, so of paramount importance.
· Delivers one of the highest consumer protection levels in relation to BFE (Bacterial Filtration Efficiency) at ≥98
· Filtration level from breathe happy face masks meet the World Health Organisation’s (WHO) recommendations for effective frontline protection
· breathe happy face masks also filter circa ≥98% of the air wearers inhale and exhale, whilst paper masks leave circa 20% of all air inhaled, and circa 30% of air exhaled, unfiltered.
· breathe happy BH98 filters costs less than £1 and will last for 7 days
· Environmentally friendly – This means 59 times less waste and environmental impact than the use of paper masks, generating less waste and less carbon footprint
The new breathe happy reusable face mask is poised to be a personal safety and confidence game changer, just at the moment the nation takes its first tentative steps as lockdown eases for work and personal life. Safe and securely fitting, breathe happy reusable face masks offer wearers peace of mind by providing one of the highest levels of PFE (Particulate Filtration Efficiency) available*** – effectively tackling the tiny airborne virus and pathogen particles which cannot be seen by the naked eye. In addition, breathe happy masks deliver the maximum consumer protection levels in relation to BFE (Bacterial Filtration Efficiency) at ≥98% and PFE (Particulate Filtration Efficiency) at ≥98%. These high standards are recommended by the World Health Organisation (WHO) for effective frontline protection and provide the wearer with optimum levels of personal protection whilst also helping to protect those in the vicinity of the wearer.
breathe happy (http://www.breathe-happy.com) launches their BH98 reusable face mask priced just £24.99. Now, with face masks becoming compulsory on all public transport (and soon to be shops), there’s a better, safer, more cost-effective, greener alternative to the ever-present disposable paper or reusable cloth face masks that lots of people are now wearing as Personal Protection Equipment, in an attempt to keep Covid-19 at bay.