You may have seen in our July Edition (2016) Franck Pontais wonderful Summer Fruit Pudding creation.
Here we show you how you can add the final touch by adding the crystallised rose petal.
Pesticide-free Rose petals (brushed clean)
egg white lightly beaten
(see measure conversions for more information)
– Paint the egg white over all the surfaces of each rose petal.
– Sprinkle the petals evenly with icing sugar and then leave to dry on the cake rack.
– Keep the petals separate.
– When dry place on the greaseproof paper and use as soon as possible.
– Keep in an airtight container in a cool, dry place but not in the fridge as they will go soggy.
If you would like the whole recipe, please view July’s Edition here.