A summer stunner…
Swizzles are drinks that are typically served over crushed ice and churned with a swizzle stick until supercold. Small ice cubes are a fine substitute for crushed ice.
• Small ice cubes or crushed ice
• 3 ounces youngberry juice or 2 ounces mixed-berry juice and 1 ounce pomegranate juice
• 3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
• 3/4 ounce Hibiscus Syrup
• 1 ounce chilled club soda
1. Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
2. Add the youngberry juice, lemon juice and Hibiscus Syrup and shake well.
3. Strain into an ice-filled highball or collins glass and stir in the club soda.
4. Make this alcoholic by adding your favourite summertime spirit or enjoy without!