Spring is here…
Sexy and smooth, this tequila cocktail has a hint of lavender and a dash of sweet honey syrup. It’s spring in a cup, but since the floral flavours come from bitters, you can sip it all year round.
• 1 1⁄2 oz Patrón silver tequila
• 3⁄4 oz Fresh lemon juice
• 3⁄4 oz Honey syrup*
• 1 Egg white
• 1 dash
• Scrappy’s lavender bitters
1. Combine all ingredients in a shaker and dry-shake (without ice).
2. Add ice and shake again to emulsify thoroughly.
3. Strain into a chilled coupe glass, and garnish with a lavender sprig.
You may have to make your own
Honey syrup in advance!