Ingredients for the rolls
• Fresh crab meat and claws 300g
• Mango 1/2 each
• Papaya 1/4each
• Pomegranate 1/2 each
• Red chili 1 small one
• Shiso green leaf (or lettuce leaves) 8 leaves
• Spring onions 2 piece
• Fresh ginger (grated) 20 g
• Table salt 1 pinch
Ingredients for the dressing
• Sesame oil 2 tbsp.
• Black vinegar 1 tsp.
• Soya sauces 1 tsp.
• Chili sauces 1 tsp.
• Lime juice From 1/2 lime
• Peel the fruits and cut out fine strips of papaya, mango and spring onions.
• Deseed the pomegranate.
• Deseed the red chili and cut also into fine strips/julienne.
• Make the dressing by mixing all the ingredients together in a bowl with a Wisk.
• Lay down on the work top (cling film on top first) some leaves of Shiso green or Lettuce.
• Arrange the cooked crabmeat, strips of fruits and spring onions in the middle of each leaf.
• Add some grated ginger and chili, a pinch of salt, and pour half a teaspoon of dressing in each parcel.
• Pour the rest of the dressing in a little bowl.
• Close and roll each leaf and serve with some pomegranate seeds and dressing.