Pretty and simple…
If you’ve never had a Bee’s Knees Cocktail, you’re missing out. It’s a gin based and it’s really easy to make at home with only three ingredients.
• 2 ounces gin
• ¾ ounce honey syrup (or lavender honey syrup)
• ¾ ounce fresh squeezed lemon
• Sprig of lavender for garnish
1. Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice.
2. Shake and strain into a chilled martini glass.
3. Garnish with lavender sprig.
It is said the honey and lemon were added to mask the juniper scent of the gin during Prohibition.