Speckled egg chocolates sit on the bottom of this blackberry-flavored drink, making it a unique and festive cocktail for Easter.
• 1/2 cup sugar
• 2 cup water
• 8 blackberries
• 1 bottle of champagne
• 1 bag of speckled egg chocolates
• 1 handful of edible flowers for garnish
1. To assemble the mimosas, place three speckled eggs in the bottom of each glass.
2. Top each glass with about 2 ounces (or one shot) of blackberry simple syrup.
3. Fill the remaining portion of the glass with champagne and then top with edible flowers!
TIP: You can create your blackberry simple syrup up to 5 days prior to using, so no need to wait until the big day when you have a dozen other things on your to-do list.
Bring the water to a boil and add sugar. As soon as the sugar has begun to dissolve, add the black berries and muddle to break them up and release the colour.