Baked Alaska Mince Pie Recipe…
Baked Alaska Mince Pies
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 21-22 minutes
- 12 small balls of vanilla ice cream
- 115g cold unsalted butter, diced
- 165g plain flour
- 25g golden caster sugar
- 280g mincemeat
- 2 egg whites
- 100g caster sugar
- 12 full pipette drops Celtic Wind CBD Multi Complex Hemp Oil
- Set your freezer to fast freeze and freeze the balls of ice cream while making the mince pies.
- In a large bowl rub the butter into the flour until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Stir in the golden caster sugar and bring together with your fingertips to a dough.
- Preheat the oven to 200*C/fan 180*C/Gas 6. Divide the pastry into 12 equal sized balls and press into the base and sides of 12 holes in a bun tray. Divide the mincemeat between the pastry cases and bake for 20 minutes. Allow to cool for 20 minutes, they should be just warm or they will melt the ice cream too quickly.
- Meanwhile, whisk the egg whites in a large clean bowl until stiff. Gradually add the sugar a tablespoon at a time until the meringue is smooth, thick and glossy.
- Preheat the grill to hot. Take the mince pies out of the tin and arrange on a baking tray. Working quickly top each mince pie with a ball of ice cream. Add one drop of CBD oil to the top of each ball of ice cream. Cover completely with the meringue mixture. Place under the grill and keep an eye on them until the meringue is browned (this will happen very quickly) serve immediately.
For more information see > https://celticwindcrops.com/